5.26.2007

WE ARE HERE...

Insert arrow here...I decided to run away from it all...and that I did.

The kids got out of school for the summer on Tuesday, the 22nd. Our Ponce Inlet Condowas open, so I took advantage of it. We came over after school on Tuesday and are having a blast. The weather, for the most part, has cooperated. We got a little bit of rain and it was cloudy most of yesterday. It's been VERY windy and the surf is high. Emily has discovered boogie boarding...and now we can't keep her out of the water.

Alex is going kayaking tomorrow with our friend Charlie...then they're coming back here to join us for a cookout and they'll stay the night. Charlie happens to be Josh's girlfriend's dad...the rest of his family will be joining us for the cookout too. It's gonna be a full house here...but we always have a great time with them.

The only internet connection we have is just outside of the office at the condo building. Right now, I'm sitting in the corner of the pool area, blocked by the wind and pool water. I'd better head upstairs again...there's a cold one calling my name!

1 comment:

Margaret Lembcke said...

Beautiful! Wish I were (insert arrow there) there!
Enjoy your vacation!