5.07.2007

All finished!!!!

Well, for the most part anyway. I still want to add a few pictures. One over the toilet and some on the wall next to the mirror, over the hand towel thing. Kyle took some really awesome black and white pics. I think I'll frame them to hang by the towel thing and get something with some color to hang over the toilet.

I've got a few errands to run today but promised pics...so here ya go!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Stacy said...

ohhh I really love your vanity and mirror! Looks awesome Denise!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Denise! Love that mirror!

Anonymous said...

glad i got to see the finished product! heather gave me the link to your blog:) it came out great!

Susan Blanton said...

Looks very pretty, I love it. I'm jealous.