5.01.2007

Almost finished!!!

Today should be the last day that our contractor is here. It has taken him a couple days longer than expected, but the room is coming together so nicely! Here's the photo that I took this morning.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Today he'll put in the lights, hang the mirror, sand the drywall and seal the grout. Tonight, hubby and I plan to put the Kilz on the walls so that we can get it painted in the next few days. I still need to search for the shower curtain and accessories that I'd like to put in there too...hopefully by this weekend, we'll have a brand spankin new, 100% finished bathroom. I still can't wait for that first bath in the new jacuzzi tub!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

NICE! Totally love the tile choice...and the tile border was a good touch! Cant wait to see it all put together!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that tile border! Its so classy!