4.03.2009

Happy Friday!

Since my last update, I've been feverishly working on pulling stuff around the house for a garage sale. I enjoy shopping garage sales every now and then but the thought of having one myself...YICK!! I usually toss everything into the back of the car and haul it off to the local Goodwill store but thought I'd give it a go this time. For two reasons actually. 1) Because my good friend Nancy was going to have one and asked me to do it with her. and 2) Because since joining the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University, Alex and I are working hard on paying off our debt snowball and any little bit of extra money will help that snowball roll quicker.

So, today was our big GARAGE SALE DAY...and wouldn't you know...IT RAINED! We got a couple of hours of dry time but ended up closing up shop around 10am. The plan was to only do it today but now, looks like we'll be trying again tomorrow morning. I would really like to sell a few more things...otherwise, I'll be making a trip to Goodwill tomorrow afternoon. (which I'll probably do anyway, for the stuff that doesn't find a new home at the garage sale) Alex likes his garage to stay neat and tidy and I'm tired of hearing him ask, "what are you going to do with all this stuff??"

Wish me luck!!

Since my original plan of the day was scratched, I decided to spend some time in the scraproom.

I finished this custom frame tonight for Stevie, from Sarasota Crew. I promised to post a picture of it. Just in case anyone wants to peek. So...with that...here it is!!

Stevie, if you stop in take a look, please leave a comment. And be sure to forward this on to your friends on the team too. Its not too late for them to place an order.

I'm off now to work on the other orders that I have outstanding. Then I hope to get something fun made for Mother's Day and also for Teacher Appreciation Week. That will be here before we know it!

Until next time, thanks for stopping in!

No comments: