8.08.2006

Bye bye summer...hello blog!

I know I've been a super bad blogger in the past, but this is ridiculous really. I haven't blogged since school let out? Really??? HA...can't believe time flew by like that. It's not like I spent the summer not getting online. I spent a good amount of time online, just not updating the blog. I did manage to get a few things done too...got both Josh's and Emily's rooms cleared out and deep cleaned, cleaned out my closet, am in the middle of painting all the doors in the place AND I even got a bit of scrapping done too. Oh, and I can't forget the weekend trip to Vegas too! (to scrap even!!)

The kids are back in school...today was day #2. I have 1st and 10th this year...and of course, Brooks being a JUNIOR in college this year and Kyle being a college FRESHMAN. HOLY MOLY. I'm getting old!

Ooops...gotta run. Just realized that Emily has dance in just 15 minutes. Here goes the craziness.

No comments: