1.05.2006

Back in the swing of things!!!

Ahhhh...the kids are back in school, I've had a day of rest and now I'm getting in gear again. My house is looking good today and the laundry's getting done. I have a couple of things that I'd like to do for Eclectic Scraps. I've got DT stuff due there and have really been anxious to play with Jess's new kit. I think her stuff ROCKS!

I have a dr's appt this afternoon. I've been fighting a cough for the past week. I can't really say it's a cold because I'm not congested and I really do feel ok. I was really sleepy on Tuesday but that seems to have passed too. (I could always take a nap, given the chance) I'm going to go to the dr today just to make sure there's nothing in the lungs that needs help getting out. I can't stand coughing the way I've been coughing!!

Oh, and I think I need to mention the FUNK IT UP contest at Scrapforums!! We're accepting layouts for the audition round over there now and man, there have been some really awesome layouts uploaded already. Get over there and enter before the end of the month. We're going to vote on the 27th and the top 30 will move on to Round 1. Oh, and can't forget to mention that we have over $300 in prizes to give away too. The grand prize scrapper will be crowned the QUEEN OF FUNK and will win a HUGE goodie box put together with a ton of sponsor goodies and each of the other 29 will get goodies too. So whatcha waiting for???? Get over there and upload your layouts in the FUNK IT UP GALLERY! I know ya wanna play!!

No comments: