7.30.2007

Guitar Hero...

We picked up Guitar Hero II this weekend, along with a guitar. OMG...what a fun game. I really suck at it, but we're all having a blast with it. Today I picked up the 80's version...the latest one. Love it too, but I keep failing the songs cuz, like I said, I suck! LOL

Oh, and I think I forgot to mention...Kyle's here for a few days! YAY!! We're not doing much really...just hanging. Went to lunch today and were going to go bowling but had eaten too much and decided to just go school shopping instead. Got a few things for Emily and school supplies for both kids. Josh didn't find any clothes really. Maybe at AE??? We'll see...

Off to play one more song before I go to bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched my friend's son play GH when I was up in Pittsburgh. It's so fun to watch and play, but I to sucked! Takes a lot of practice, but just think take out all your stress and play the guitar!!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I wondered of that was fun or not. I may have to give it a try!

Treighsie said...

I've seen that game! It looks like fun!

ErinRagan said...

My BIL was here over Xmas last year, and bought GH... we had a blast with it, too! I'm with ya, Denise... I suck! lol But it was still fun to play, and laugh! ;)