10.28.2005

Random crap...

Yep...that's what this is...random crap! Probably pretty boring random crap too.

YAY, it's Friday! Hubby's been gone since Sunday and will be home tonight! I'm ready to have him home again. Sometimes its a nice break to have him travel for work, but it's always nice to have him come home too. Especially after being gone for 6 days!! I don't think he's ever been gone for that long at one time. When he's not home, everything falls apart. I get lazier than I already am...I tend to not do the housework till the day before he gets home and the kids and I end up eating out almost every night. All of that gets boring after a while though. This week has been extra trying with Hurricane Wilma, the kids being sick...glad it's the weekend!

Tonight I'm going to play BUNCO with my monthly bunco group. I've been hemming and hawing over whether or not to go. I know I'll get there and have a blast, but part of me tells me to just stay home and relax tonight. See hubby when he gets home instead of at midnight or later. DD has a cheer game at 8:30 tomorrow morning so I'll need to be up and ready for that bright and early. (especially considering she was sick for last weekend's game and I blew off the week before that because of a headache) I called my friend Kris and she told me to just go...of course, she'll be there. And I always have a blast when I'm with her.

The LSS owner has asked that I start teaching at her store. She asked me a few years ago and I was just not confident enough to accept. I've grown so much in my scrapping abilities and talents now and probably would have a great time at teaching others the art of scrapbooking. I'm just scared that I won't be able to come up with ideas, etc. that people would even want to take a class for. (even though I've already started a list of things that I want to do for classes) I stopped by the store today and picked up the contract to look at closer. Hubby and I will talk more about it this weekend too. I don't give myself enough credit. I know it...I need to work on getting over that, I think.

DS just called...time to get him from Crew practice. Sometimes I wish he could find a ride home with someone. I'm sure there are others that come by our neighborhood...he's just too nice to ask anyone. The only one he likes to put out is mamma. I'm off for now to go get him...when I get back, I need to put the clean sheets back on our bed, sort and put away all the clean laundry from yesterday and today and then start getting ready to go play Bunco. I'll have to go by the grocery store to get some sort of snack to share and of course, a six pack of Corona and a lime too. Can't play Bunco without the Corona. ;)

No comments: