11.04.2008

We've got spirit...

DISCLAIMER: LOL...this was supposed to be posted on the Sumpin Else blog...but, since I've been such a loser on my own blog, I'll leave it here for now....and post it at the other one too.

Ooops...

Yes we do...
And we want to share it with you!!

No...I was never a cheerleader. Can you tell??


We just did a custom frame for a South Orlando Braves cheerleader. And I have to say that I love how it came out. The colors are so true to the uniform...and the stripes on the frame mirror the stripes on the uniform too.

Do you have a cheerleader? A dancer? Maybe even a soccer, football or baseball player. (any sport, any color scheme...) We can create a frame to coordinate with your child's team colors. And we'll personalize it for your little star, at no additional cost.

How about a frame for the coach?? Maybe an end of the season gift? We can customize a gift for the coach...a one of a kind, original gift...that will be treasured for a lifetime.

Drop us a line at sumpinelse@gmail.com to find out more information about ordering yours.

And check out all that we have available now at www.sumpinelse.etsy.com too

1 comment:

Shellieh said...

here I was all excited about you updating your blog, lol. so now update! :D