9.03.2006

Singalong, ebay and just stuff.

Last night, we went to one of the Disney Hotels to celebrate my SIL's 50th Birthday. We saw Bob Jackson perform his funny piano singalong stuff and had a great time. Bob and Lynn had been trying to get us there to watch him for a long time and this time, since it was Lynn's birthday, we felt that we needed to go. Lynn had a few of her closest friends and family there. Josh and Emily didn't want to go but once we were there, I think they had a great time. Emily enjoyed singing with me and I think Josh enjoyed himself too, even though he might not want to admit it.

For Lynn's birthday, I made this for her...it was actually a recipe book that I picked up from the dollar bins at Target. I just added some of the awesome DT stuff from this month's kit sponsor and turned it into a personalized recipe holder for her. I punched holes in 4x6 index cards and placed them inside. The colors in this picture are actually WAYYYY off...there are more greens in here than blues/purples. Not sure why the picture turned out like this.

I've spent some time today list stuff on Ebay...FINALLY!!!! I've got a ton of stuff that I want to get rid of but don't just want to put it in a garage sale or take it to Goodwill or someplace similar. I've been trying to get the motivation to list this stuff and finally started it today. I think I've only listed 5 items so far...all in the scrapbooking category...but there is a TON more to list!! Wish me luck...I really want to keep this going and get it done! Oh, and if you're interested in checking out what I'm listing, just click here...my ebay listings.

Don't forget to check out the fun challenges over at Scrapforums. And also, check out the stuff going on over at The Shaker Box too. Between those two sites...you're bound to find some inspiration to get ya scrapping!!!

Till next time...

No comments: