6.13.2009

What I've been up to...

Lets see...where have I been? What have I been up to? Where do I begin?

The school year is behind us and with that comes a High School Graduate! Yep, that's right...my Josh has graduated! And with honors, at that. It was a tough year but it has certainly ended on a good note. Josh has matured so much over the past few months and has made us so proud. He's off to Florida State University in just a few weeks where he plans to study Political Science. Way to go Josh!!!

With the end of the school year comes yet another dance recital. Emily was in four numbers this year. The most classes she's ever taken. She did very well too. I love to watch her on stage. She loves to dance and it shows. She gives it her all and just lights up when she music starts! She's planning to do three classes next year and hopes to make the Company again too.

And of course, with the recital...comes lots of new dance frames too. I'm working on a little each day and am posting photos of them on my Facebook page for "Handmade Creations". If you're on Facebook, check it out and become a "fan" if you'd like. Handmade Creations by Denise Baker

Here are a couple of the latest creations...click on the image for a better view.



Today, I'm home alone...with just the dogs. And they're both sleeping nearby. With that, I'm going to take advantage of the quiet time and get a few more things going.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by!

-D

No comments: